home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio)
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mark1982" data-source="post: 871029" data-attributes="member: 107424"><p>I thought of codecs settings myself and tried different, but too bad.</p><p>I confirm only crashing after actual TV-tuning. The TV-menu isn't the problem.</p><p>No issues with only grooveshark enabled...</p><p>I'm sorry to say I'm also experiencing some random buffering problems on versions 2.1.4 and 2.1.5 while playing music. My internet-connection is stable and fast...</p><p>(Music stops playing for a while)</p><p>Until now this only happened when "playing at random" enabled, but I'm not sure of that, cause I'm out of time to test some longer.</p><p>Logs attached.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance, Mark</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mark1982, post: 871029, member: 107424"] I thought of codecs settings myself and tried different, but too bad. I confirm only crashing after actual TV-tuning. The TV-menu isn't the problem. No issues with only grooveshark enabled... I'm sorry to say I'm also experiencing some random buffering problems on versions 2.1.4 and 2.1.5 while playing music. My internet-connection is stable and fast... (Music stops playing for a while) Until now this only happened when "playing at random" enabled, but I'm not sure of that, cause I'm out of time to test some longer. Logs attached. Thanks in advance, Mark [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio)
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom