home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio)
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="aots74" data-source="post: 893787" data-attributes="member: 104872"><p>Hi Seco,</p><p> </p><p>Thank you so much for this plugin.. I'm ashamed to say I've long been an unpaid consumer of music but the cost structure of services like Spotify are right on the mark. Plugins like yours are perfect to ensure the service can be experience across every nook and cranny of the house... perfect!</p><p> </p><p>I'm having a small problem that may have been addressed before referred to as the "buffer problem". Everything works fine, including playing playlists. The problem only occurs when I try to manually skip to the next track. Logs attached.</p><p> </p><p>Also, I'm guessing it would be no trivial thing but it would be great to see the same "Now Playing" screen available when using Spotify using downloaded artist backdrops. I've tried the usual shortcuts to no avail so assume this is not something that is implemented.</p><p> </p><p>Once again, thanks for the great work!</p><p> </p><p>Cheers,</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="aots74, post: 893787, member: 104872"] Hi Seco, Thank you so much for this plugin.. I'm ashamed to say I've long been an unpaid consumer of music but the cost structure of services like Spotify are right on the mark. Plugins like yours are perfect to ensure the service can be experience across every nook and cranny of the house... perfect! I'm having a small problem that may have been addressed before referred to as the "buffer problem". Everything works fine, including playing playlists. The problem only occurs when I try to manually skip to the next track. Logs attached. Also, I'm guessing it would be no trivial thing but it would be great to see the same "Now Playing" screen available when using Spotify using downloaded artist backdrops. I've tried the usual shortcuts to no avail so assume this is not something that is implemented. Once again, thanks for the great work! Cheers, [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio)
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom