Roku channel creation (1 Viewer)

ghugheyjr

April 10, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I would like to have a Roku channel created for Mediaportal. I love the interface, media library feel and metadata, and the live tv broadcsat capability, but I do not want to have to purchase any more HTPCs for my home. I have one HTPC which acts as my media server and I have four tvs which have Rokus attached. I currently run PlayOn on all of the Rokus and the HTPC, but PlayOn does not support live OTA broadcast which goes through my capture card on the HTPC. It would be great if Mediaportal supported DLNA or extenders. I am able to watch all of my stored media on all of my tvs via PlayOn but would love to beable to watch OTA tv on all of my tvs as well. In short, I want Mediaportal to have a Roku channel which mirrors my Mediaportal interface on my HTPC. So, if anyone knows how I could create or have created a private Mediaportal channel for Roku, or make Mediaportal DLNA capable, not only would I love you forever but I would pay as well.

So, I have attempted to create a Roku channel for Mediaportal but I suck at the code for Mediaportal and Roku. I posted this also on the Roku forums, but most of the Roku people are not that familiar with Mediaportal. Please help me create a Mediaportal channel for Roku or create it for me for a price....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom