Ruined my MP installation (1 Viewer)

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
July 8, 2009
Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I just installed the skin and i get the exception even after naming the plugin folder Mediastream also the modules are greyed out. When i start MP i see my desktop and get a complete transparent screen. Is it because i use MP 1.0.2?

There is something seriously wrong with this skin. I had to run Mediaportal configuration in administration mode with vista to be able to configure the modules. So pressed ok fine. Then when i start MP i get a blank screen. I go back to Mediaportal configuration and i get the exception error on mediaportal.xml and the changes i did on the modules are gone. And when i start it in administration mode the changes are back.

btw the skin folder is still called Mediastream

Could you please help me, this skin looks too cool to pass it.

Edit, cant change back to my old skin, it keeps giving me the $%#$%^%#$^ exception error on mediaportal.xml

Edit2, cant run Mediaportal in debugmode to generate a error report, again exception error but this time on the file configuration.bak. Man! whats happening. And now its stalling on clearing the log directory.

Edit 3, removed mediastream and it still gives me the exception error. It worked fine before the installation of this skin. Also still not able to run debug mode.

Heeeelp meeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom