Run plugin with two different languages (1 Viewer)

kimko

Portal Member
June 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Guys.

I searched the threads, but couldn't fing anything helpful.

My question is:

I have some series, say futurama in german and all simpsons in english. how do i get the plugin to work with two different languages? is there any way to do that/to support that? that would be pretty awesome. if i set my language to english it would find infos about my simpson episodes, not futurama though and the other way round.

Is there an option i am missing here? Or if not, would you mind adding this feature somehow?
Would be awesome! Thanks for that awesome plugin.

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Why dont you set the language to german??
You will listen Simpson in english and read the info in german Whats the problem about it??
Info language is independient of audio language

kimko

Portal Member
June 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
no but the filenames are with english language you know. and it won't recognize the file, if language is german but the filename is in english. that's why...

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
The plugin parses the filenames by:
- Series name
- Season number
- Episodes number.

The title has no importance. It can be anything, or dont exist, the episode will be added anyway

Tine

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Kranj
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Hy,
I know i'm waking up old thread but i need some solution for my problem.

It would be great if i could set more languages (2) in plugin. And than also set priorities between them. So i set
1: Slovenian
2: English

Then plugin checks database for selected show if there exists info in language 1 else get info in language 2.

Just a short explanation why would be that good.
My native language is Slovenian. As far as i know i'm the only person from Slovenia on thetvdb.com. So translation to slovenian language only exists if i translate item. And there are also show from my country which i added and have only slovenian info.

So if i set language to slovenian i get very little inforamtions about shows. If i set to english i don't get info for slovenian shows which i added. And it kinda bugs you if you know there's slovenian translation and you need to read english data.

I hope i was clear what my problem is and what kind of soultion would suit for me :oops::)

Regards, Tine

BuzzD

Portal Pro
April 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I know, a year has passed but is there any update on the issue?
I've got the same problem. Most of my shows are in English, but there are one or two german shows I added and where I would like to see the German Info. So it would be great if I could tell the plugin: use English and if you don't find anything, try again with german.
Is there a possibility?

THX,
BuzzD

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Same request here :)

I have some series in English and some series in French. I would like to be able from MP to filter out the english one or the french one etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom