RW plugin doesn't work well with MP0.2 RC2 (1 Viewer)

sla

Portal Member
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
The RW plugin that oxfrombws wrote (http://www.youngtech.net/software/ati/) doesn't work with MP0.2 RC2 anymore because the window title has changed.

In RC1, the window title began with "Media Portal - ".
In RC2, the window title begins with "MediaPortal - ".

Does anyone know how to contact him? He's not a user on the forum anymore and his website says to pm him in the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
|- Hardware : Leds Protection : IP20/65/67/68 IP20(nonwaterproof) IP65 Waterproof(glue on top) IP67 Waterproof(in silicone tube) IP68 Waterproof(underwater) The Protection also has effect on transmiting light. IP20/30 | IP65 | IP67 : Credits to Sinonlea for leds captures
|- Hardware : Leds Protection : IP20/65/67/68 IP20(nonwaterproof) IP65 Waterproof(glue on top) IP67 Waterproof(in silicone tube)...
This Thread is marked as bloqued, because have the goal of map user to good system. and explain a bit how work the Lighning system...
Replies
Views
Not that I know of...
Not that I know of...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
Replies
Views
Big thanks for sure [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Tapatalk
Big thanks for sure [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Tapatalk
Downloads: Auto-3D-1-16-0 Short Description: If you start a 3D movie this plugin will recognize it and switch the MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom