home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
HTPC Projects
Software
Codecs
SAF v5.02 *final* (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder)
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="wonkyd" data-source="post: 638803" data-attributes="member: 55675"><p><strong>Re: SAF v5.00 experimental (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder)</strong></p><p></p><p>I'm having problems with getting FFDShow DXVA to kick in in Mediaportal. I've got a blu-ray that will play with DXVA in media player classic HC and graph studio shows DXVA also but when it's played in MediaPortal it plays with standard FFDshow. </p><p></p><p>I also have several apple .mov 1080p trailers from <a href="http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/disney/toystory3/" target="_blank">Toy Story 3 - Movie Trailers - iTunes</a> that won't play with DXVA in MediaPortal but do in MPC-HC. The video in all of them is also about 1 second behind the audio in both but that seems to be more to do with the MPC-HC codecs/FFDshow as VLC player plays the file OK.</p><p></p><p>If you want any logs or screenshots let me know. I'm setup as per the instructions on the first page of this thread.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="wonkyd, post: 638803, member: 55675"] [b]Re: SAF v5.00 experimental (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder)[/b] I'm having problems with getting FFDShow DXVA to kick in in Mediaportal. I've got a blu-ray that will play with DXVA in media player classic HC and graph studio shows DXVA also but when it's played in MediaPortal it plays with standard FFDshow. I also have several apple .mov 1080p trailers from [url=http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/disney/toystory3/]Toy Story 3 - Movie Trailers - iTunes[/url] that won't play with DXVA in MediaPortal but do in MPC-HC. The video in all of them is also about 1 second behind the audio in both but that seems to be more to do with the MPC-HC codecs/FFDshow as VLC player plays the file OK. If you want any logs or screenshots let me know. I'm setup as per the instructions on the first page of this thread. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
HTPC Projects
Software
Codecs
SAF v5.02 *final* (based on FFDShow DXVA decoder)
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom