Same channelgroups bug in 1.0.2 (1 Viewer)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Unfortunately the bug that causes the channelgroups in tvserver config - TVchannels to disappear (and therefore unable to sort, edit or add/remove channels in the groups) is still there. :(

Here is the bugreport of the bug in 1.0.1:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...t-showing-up-tvserver-setup-57873/index3.html

Here are more people also reporting the problem (I did not copy all posts about this):
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/tv-server-config-bug-59574/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/installation-configuration-support-53/tv-server-bug-59563/

screenshot + errorlog added from other post.

Attachments

• Config1.jpg
    Config1.jpg
    42.2 KB

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yep I see others have install problems but I have just re-scanned my channels and it has gone wrong.

Using DVB-T I clicked clear on both TV and radio channels in the config app
    Scanned for channels

After that I have been unable to access TV Groups section or manual contol section in TV config app

I have since rescanned using the create channel groups option and this has worked to the point that in the client can see the groups but I can still not get into the TV groups tab to alter them.

Seems the error is
    Code:
    2009-05-23 13:49:48.375000 [SetupTv]: Exception   :Error: UnexpectedRowCountUnclassified
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: The number of returned rows 0 did not match the expected count of 1.
    If concurrency control is enabled this may indicate that the record was updated or deleted by another process.
       at Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Severity severity, Error error, Exception e, String msg)
       at Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(Exception e, Error error, Object[] args)
       at Gentle.Common.Check.Verify(Boolean condition, Error error, Object[] args)
       at Gentle.Framework.ObjectFactory.GetInstance(Type type, SqlResult sr, Key key)
       at Gentle.Framework.PersistenceBroker.RetrieveInstance(Type type, Key key, IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tr)
       at Gentle.Framework.PersistenceBroker.RetrieveInstance[T](Key key)
       at Gentle.Framework.Broker.RetrieveInstance[T](Key key)
       at TvDatabase.Channel.Retrieve(Int32 id)
       at TvDatabase.GroupMap.ReferencedChannel()
       at SetupTv.Sections.TvGroups.mpComboBoxGroup_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
       at SetupTv.Sections.TvGroups.InitMapping()
       at SetupTv.Sections.TvGroups.OnSectionActivated()
       at SetupTv.SetupTvSettingsForm.ActivateSection(SectionSettings section)

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I just had an issue with the channel groups.

I recently rescanned to update the channels on DVB-T and after that I could not use the number pad on my remote or the channel up/down to change channels. If I did the channel I got was either not the one assigned to the channel number I'd asked for or a radio channel would come on and the only way to clear it would be to exit media portal!

I had a brainwave at this point and deleted the all channels groups from television and radio in the TV server and let media portal re-create them. Since then all has been a OK!

Attachments

• MediaPortal.rar
      30.6 KB
    • TV Server.rar
      30.6 KB

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Just to clarify a few things. :)
    1. there are no group TABS in 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 because they were removed
    2. Group TABS might come back in 1.1.0 if a developer volunteers to do that change
    3. there was a bug which causes that you can nolonger access the groups subsection after deleting radio stations

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom