Same Name, Same/Wrong Background (1 Viewer)

KDP

Portal Member
May 23, 2010
I know this was the case a while back when I set my HTPC up, but does FanArt still unable to differentiate between movies with the same title? For instance I have Halloween 1978 and 2007 which both use a 2007 fanart. Also I have Alice in Wonderland 1951 which uses the 2010 FanArt. Now obviously I can manually change out the Alice one since I don't have the 2010 version, but it appears that there is only one Halloween FanArt image for Halloween. Has this been updated in the current FanArt plugin or is there some manor of making duplicate titles get individual images so I can atleast manually separate them?

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Impossible to tell because you did not share any info about:
    • what are the filenames of your videos?
    • what are the fielnames of your fanart images?
    • do you have your videos imported into the video database? and if so, have you added the fanart images there to each entry?

Please describe your setup in detail and I am sure that we can help you with your question.

I do not have my Videos imported into the database, and there was an issue which would cause that for videos: Bad Boys.mkv and Bad Boys 2.mkv the fanart handler would display fanart images Bad Boys{0}.jpg, Bad Boys{1}.jpg, Bad Boys 2{0}.jpg, Bad Boys 2{1}.jpg for both videos.
    Same would happen for videos like Star Wars 1.mkv, Star Wars 2.mkv, Star Wars 3.mkv.

This issue was fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom