Scaleo E - swapped lines on display? (1 Viewer)

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I recently discovered a bug in the minidiplay driver for my display (Futaba DM-140GINK DEMO) that causes the display to show top and bottom lines swapped (i.e. selected items / buttons in the first line and window / menu title in the second). Since the same driver is used for the Scaleo E display, I wonder if this display also shows lines swapped. It would be very nice if some Scaleo E owners could give me feedback, if they experience the same error, so that it can be fixed in the next MP release (see this thread).

:D
Michael

krzysior

Portal Member
December 10, 2008
I would like to confirm that my Scaleo E display has swapped lines to, but I didn't realized that until now...
I'm using Fujitsu-Siemens ScaleoEV VFD driver by David Kesl.

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Scaleo E - swapped lines on display?

Thank you for your feedback! Now I know how to patch minidisplaylibrary.dll to get the bug fixed. Would you be so kind to test the fixed library to be sure it really works on a Scaleo E?

Michael

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Here it is. You have to copy it to your "Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" directory. Be sure to make a copy of the original "MiniDisplayLibrary.dll" before overwriting it.

Thanks for testing

Michael

Attachments

• MiniDisplayLibrary.zip
    30.7 KB

krzysior

Portal Member
December 10, 2008
OK, i have tested your library and lines are no longer swapped!
Like i said before, i didn't realized that line order is wrong, but i must admit that now it looks better.
Thanks for your efforts. :D
Now i'm waiting for this patch in future SVN build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom