Scheduled Manual Recording does not work (1 Viewer)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    Hi,
    this thread will be marked as fixed & moved to fixed bugs, since the issue which opened it, it's solved.
    New bug = new thread.

Thanks for testing & reporting

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    I found the reason for my problem. The R:\ drive is a network drive and so the tvservice (system account) had not the permission to write on it. I changed the drive adress to the UNC adress: \\mediaserver\recordings. Now it's working . Thank you for your support. (y)
    I found the reason for my problem. The R:\ drive is a network drive and so the tvservice (system account) had not the permission to...
    Hello HTPC with Win7 Pro 64Bit I changed the mainboard slot of my tv card (digital devices cine 6) and installed the MP 1.16 pre...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello again Fred Thanks for the update. The explanation is complex and technical. I'll try to explain as simply as possible, but if you really want to understand then you will need to do some reading of Microsoft technical documentation. TV Server controls and interacts with tuners by building and controlling a BDA/DirectShow...
    Hello again Fred Thanks for the update. The explanation is complex and technical. I'll try to explain as simply as possible, but...
    Hi, I'm running MediaPortal 1.11 with a dual tuner HDHomerun HDHR4-2DT (DVB-T) for over the air HD TV in Europe. Over the air TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Ahhh, that must be a relief. :)
    Ahhh, that must be a relief. :)
    Apologies in advance if this isn't the right place for this question... I've been getting some weird behaviour from my HTPC...
    Replies
    Views
    Not for an upgrade. It would be for a full reinstall though. Great. :)
    Not for an upgrade. It would be for a full reinstall though. Great. :)
    TV-Server Version: 1.10.0 (just upgraded from 1.7.1) MediaPortal Version: As above MediaPortal Skin: Titan Windows Version: Windows...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom