schedules direct channel mapping issue canada (1 Viewer)

jzhtpc

Portal Member
August 7, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
okay so heres the problem im having

when i do the automatic search for tv channels the numbers dont seem to match up the requirements for schedules direct. The guide only has a few channels showing listings and even most of them are wrong like spike (32) automatically goes to citytv (7)

i dont know if the issue is im from the gta part of ontario and my cable provider only outputs an analog signal?

I have two tuner cards one is an ati hd 650 pci the other is an ati 650 usb. ive set them up as hybrid cards and only enabled the analog tuners just to see if i can eliminate conflicts with features that are inoperative anyways. actually im right now only using the pci card just to see if i can atleast get the one to work

i dont know if theres and option im missing or do i have to manually map every channel which would be very frustrating or if there is a auto mapping step im missing

i've only got a few days left on my free trail of schedules direct and i have no problem spending money if i can actually get it to work. i also really want to keep my xp sp3 os and not get win 7 and just use media centre. the same tuner cards i used in my other computer with media center and it worked no problem so i don't think its a hardware issue?

anyways if someone can direct me to a solution to this problem or if any members here from the gta can shine in and tell me its even possible to get schedules direct to work in our area it would be greatly appreciated :D

jzhtpc

Portal Member
August 7, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
okay not sure exactly what i did but seems to be working now. i did re-add all my line up at on the schedule site maybe thats what did it. now i just have to get the second tuner up and running

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom