scraper portuguese [PT] (1 Viewer)

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I will make a scraper for Cinema PTGate. Can you please send me a directory listing of your files so i can better test the scraper before release?

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
I will make a scraper for Cinema PTGate. Can you please send me a directory listing of your files so i can better test the scraper before release?

My English its poor.
Sorry i dont understand very well, what you want when you saying "directory list".
Do you mean directory list of my all file movies? If yes, how i do that?

Best regards

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
I made the scraper. It will not be available until 0.8 due to how it works. It only grabs the summary and the imdb_id. 0.8 will be able to get the rest of the information from another source.

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
I made the scraper. It will not be available until 0.8 due to how it works. It only grabs the summary and the imdb_id. 0.8 will be able to get the rest of the information from another source.

Thanks man!
One more favor:
can grab translated name of the movie?
only grabs:

- Summary in Portuguese from Portugal, not Brazil!
- Translated name Portuguese

You rocks!

:D

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
It sets the title of the movie to be the Portuguese title. Alternate title would be the original. I am not sure what you mean about Portugal vs Brazil summary.

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
It sets the title of the movie to be the Portuguese title. Alternate title would be the original. I am not sure what you mean about Portugal vs Brazil summary.

The best way, will be original movie title and then Portuguese for the alternate title.

What i mean about with Portuguese summary (plot) instead Brazilian is because Portuguese from Brazil its totally different from Portuguese from Portugal.
Portuguese from Portugal is the native language! :)
But if you use Cinema PTGate for create the script theres no problem with the language :D

Another question:
I dont know where the covers from Moving Pictures come, but you just ear about dvdempire.com??
Apart of Moving Pictures, i using MyFilms plug-in and i use the script of dvdempire.com to get the covers. They get the best larger back/front covers.

Once more, thanks
Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread