Scraper request: Moviemeter info + imdb rating (1 Viewer)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi all,

Like the title says, can somebody make a scraper with Moviemeter info + imdb rating?

I'm no good in XML editing, so please can somebody help!?

:D

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi all,

Like the title says, can somebody make a scraper with Moviemeter info + imdb rating?

I'm no good in XML editing, so please can somebody help!?

:D

Just made a quick one without much testing (I actually thought one already existed). If it fails, then you have to supply me with a scraper debug enabled log file on a single movie import.

Attachments

• MovieMeter.nl (imdb score) v1.2.1.xml
      7.2 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, I tried this file. But I get a very low hit ratio. Most of the time it will skip to the next scraper. 1out of 20 or so it will pick this script.

thx 4 your help!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, I tried this file. But I get a very low hit ratio. Most of the time it will skip to the next scraper. 1out of 20 or so it will pick this script.

thx 4 your help!

My adjustments changed nothing to the part that would match up with the right movie. If that is the case, then the MovieMeter scraper on the MovingPictures SVN is out of date, as I used that as base.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Should I post debug file?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom