Scrapper pulls wrong data (1 Viewer)

hermy65

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
I added the movie Chaos Theory to my collection today, when i run the importer it finds a list of movies and i have to select the correct one and hit the check mark. After doing that it changes to a video game, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory even though i selected the correct movie to begin with.

Chaos Theory (2007/I)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hrmm, well I renamed one of my movies "chaos theory.avi" and it auto approved the correct movie. We will need quite a bit more information to debug your problem I think...

• What version of Media Portal are you using?
  • What version of Moving Pictures are you using?
  • What importer script are you using? And what is it's version number?
  • What is the full filename and path for the file you are trying to import?
  • Can you reproduce the issue and post your logs?

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I've had some sort of same issue with Underworld. It would select the correct movie from the importer and then switch to something else. Ultima Underworld or something. (mentioned this some time ago on IRC ;-) )
Can't recall how I solved it now, but also mentioned this on IRC, will check logs...

Patrick-Mav

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ja, this happened for me with "The Flintstones (1994)" (always jumped to the animated TV-Series) and "American Dreamz (2006)" (always jumped to the 2002 TV-Series). I resolved this by using the imdb-number as search string.

It seems strange, that even after a first initial correct selection, the plugin jumps to some other content by itself.

It's a great plugin, though.
    Rgds
    Patrick

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well despite the lack of logs ;) I think I have fixed this problem. Should be in the 0.6.4 release later today.

EDIT: Released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom