Screenshots (1 Viewer)

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i don't know weather its come up before, but would it be possible to add take a screenshot through the (i) menu on the remote, i dont use a kb or mouse with my HTPC so sometimes i wanna show something and have to remote in to use keyboard just to take a screenshot

cheers

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi there :)

In the mean time you can configure your remote to do it. Hopefully you have an unused button? Just assign the Take Screenshot action to it.

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    yeah ill do that when i get a chance, hopefully the color buttons dont do anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more mappings and found out that the new ones don't work. I don't know why but the logs are telling me that the key is not mapped. The screenshot below is showing that the "Exit" key is mapped to the keystroke ESC...
    Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more...
    Long time ago I mapped several keys for different applications and they did work all flawless. Now I wanted to add some more...
    Replies
    Views
    @Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
    @Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
    The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
    Replies
    Views
    I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I've had to upgrade to 1.27 because my TVServer kept not starting when the computer rebooted. So now I've lost TVWishList, which...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom