Not open for further replies.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

This thread contains all screenshots of the x-factor skin.

basichome_horizontal.jpg
    basichome_horizontal_forecast.jpg
    basichome_vertical.jpg
    basichome_aeon.jpg
    basichome_xfactor.jpg
    basichome_images.jpg
    moving_pictures_listview.jpg
    moving_pictures_listview2.jpg
    moving_pictures_detals.jpg
    moving_pictures_filmstrip.jpg
    moving_pictures_bigthumbnail.jpg
    tvseries_series.jpg
    tvseries_series2.jpg
    tvseries_series_filmstrip.jpg
    tvseries_series_widebanners.jpg
    tvseries_episode.jpg
    tvseries_episode2.jpg
    dialog.jpg
    tvguide.jpg
    tvhome.jpg
    tvrecordings.jpg
    video_osd2.jpg
    video_osd1.jpg
    music_filmstrip.jpg
    music_listview.jpg
    music_listviewbig.jpg
    music_tracks.jpg
    music_bigthumbview.jpg
    music_playlist.jpg
    music_nowplaying.jpg

pictures_bigthumbnails.jpg
    pictures_filmstrip.jpg
    weather.jpg
    menu_editor.jpg
    menu_configuration.jpg

best regards
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
    Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
    Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
    Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
    That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
    I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom