SDK for TT 1.2 Premium / Nexus-T / SS1 (1 Viewer)

KingHippo

Portal Member
January 13, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Anyone know where to get this SDK? I have tried mailing TT and Hauppauge but I fail to get a reply :(

smokeman

Portal Member
December 1, 2004
nexus-s

is this also for nexus-s?
I posted on hauppauge's development forum requesting sdk, and they sent me to the TT website. Would you like to combine efforts?

Agree already used a sdk for skystar2, so I wonder how much would need to be changed?

draktheas

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2005
    I am looking into adding TT Premium (aka Nexus-s) support to MediaPortal. After digging around in the code a little bit, it doesn't look like it will be that hard to do. I can't figure out why no-one has done it yet. Maybe just a free time issue.

Anyway, I am stepping up to the plate and offering to implement this. I am a programmer by trade and I am very use to working in C#, COM Interop, and DirectShow.

If anyone has access to the latest Technotrend SDK, could you send it to me? I have signed the SDK agreement with them and mailed it off. But since I live in the US, it is going to be quite a while before I will have access to it myself and I would like to get started on this ASAP.

Keep up the hope. It won't be long now,
    Drak

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I performed a google search on "Technotrend SDK" and I found a link you maybe interested in.

Have a look!

Mike

draktheas

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2005
    Yeh, I have downloaded and looked at the DVB.NET wrapper. However, it is missing some key functionality in order to implement the TT Premium in Media Portal.

I am not sure if DVB.NET is even actively being updated anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation MP2 - V2.4.1 - [solved] - MP2-V2.4.1 Installation crashes
    If you search in forum for "0x80070643" you find several threads with solutions. [solved] - Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2...
    Greetings All - newbie here I'm getting an error when attempting to install MP2: Error 1064: An Exception occurred in the service...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
    I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
    Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
    Replies
    Views
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
    I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
    Replies
    Views
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom