Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) Hi guys,

I am search Testers for the Naley Evo Skin.

the Skin is now a deffault Skin and i will make him fine woks with all funktions of mp.

so it would be easyer for me when i know what is work wrong.

please help and say me or pm me wat you have found
    (..screenshots were good that i can see it)

:) Thank´s for helping Harley

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Country flag
    Ready to test!

Let me know:

Where can I get the test version? From your homepage?
    Is there anything special or new you would like me to test?

I cannot test very deep, because I have little time these days.

tomtom21000

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi tomtom21000,

its nice that you will help me.

i give you a pm.

thanks Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they can't be seen. What I was hoping to do was create two new buttons in the menubutton style, (dialoglist mode), and alter the relevant OnlineVideos properties. As one is only number of items to display, and...
    Agree totally with the first part of this, my intentions are to move the buttons that I don't like off of the screen where they...
    Good evening everyone, I need some help with skinning buttons for Online Videos. What I am trying to achieve is move the buttons...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
    I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
    I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
    Replies
    Views
    Link added :P
    Link added :P
    Hi, First off, thanks for maintaining the steady release cycle of mediaportal, always good to see things continuing!. However the...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've learned in just one place in the hope it might help someone either starting out or, having issues with DVB-T aerial reception. Whilst there are many variables I've not listed I think I've covered the more...
    I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
    I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom