Wiki Search the Wiki - broken picture link (1 Viewer)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Hm, for me, picture in "Search the wiki" section isn't even a link :)

Link is at the end of the section: "See Wiki Help > Search Wiki." and that one works.

cane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2007
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    As SilentException said, now the picture is not a link. When I tried earlier it was a link to some unavailable picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
    should be fixed and back to normal but please report if it happens again, thx ;)
    The Plugin and Skins section of the Downloads shows zero results for most searches and attempting to download a plugin from a link...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom