Sections or Types within Moving Pictures (1 Viewer)

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Hello,

I have been searching for a little while and going through threads with no luck, so I apologise if this has already been asked.

But, I have different file types within my videos, such as Movies, HD Movies & Music DVDs. I don't really want them all jumbled together and would like an option of picking which section to go in before looking at them.

Ie. In my movies you have 'shares' with different sections.

Is this possible in this plugin ?

This is a great plugin already, with so much potential, great job.

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    It looks like when the forums were backed up / upgraded we lost a few posts & PM's.

I got a very prompty reply from fforde that this should be planned, as you said for 0.7

There are no promises yet, but with the proposed filtering there should be a sililar setup to the vidoes share system.

Great news :)

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    well, the feature (issues) list is pretty much a promise of what's to come. Just not when :D
    furthermore, issues have to be accepted! (eg. (although fforde and/or armandp would probable be able to pull it off) having moving pictures serve you some popcorn just before starting the movie would be a questionable issue and not likely be accepted ;P )

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks for the last post, not sure what the popcorn bit is about... but, yep.

Good one :mad:

Looking at the upcoming planned features list, the new releases are definately something to look forward to :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom