Selecting an off air channel (1 Viewer)

grakgrak

March 4, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm lucky enough to have young kids that can switch on the tv for themselves first thing in the morning giving me an extra half hour in bed.

Ideally I want to leave mp tuned to the kids channel for them when I go to bed but I can't tune to that channel as it goes off air at 7pm an mp won't let me select the channel.

Is there a way to override this behaviour in mp? if not it becomes a bit of a show stopper for me - I really value that extra half hour :)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Ah. I understand. Tony
Ah. I understand. Tony
Hello I am in the UK and two channels, BBC Three and BBC Four are off the air much of the day - it is on air between 19:00 and...
Replies
Views
Great! :) Always pays to ask for help around here. We're pretty friendly and can save you a lot of time.
Great! :) Always pays to ask for help around here. We're pretty friendly and can save you a lot of time.
Not sure if this should be posted under general support, but this seems like the right spot. I've had MP running smoothly for some...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
That is a really good tip, I had not realised that the audio only sections in MP would trigger the Win. screensaver so many many thanks for that, I have tried it and it seems to work just fine(y) Thanks again Joe
That is a really good tip, I had not realised that the audio only sections in MP would trigger the Win. screensaver so many many...
Yes, it's time for this year's thread about avoiding screen burn. But first, the preliminaries: it is usually claimed that LCD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom