Selling my mCubed EF-16 passive external PSU (165 Watt) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] External PSU hFX out of order DE
Hi Azzuro, Thanks, but I wanted a fanless psu. I found this one: https://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00179655.html :)
Hi Azzuro, Thanks, but I wanted a fanless psu. I found this one: https://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00179655.html :)
Hi guys, My external power supply of my htpc doesn't work anymore. :( It's an hfx power supply 220VAC 12 VDC 16.7A (ref EF28). I...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way you can watch anything on the SD card of your camera in one place. Yes, this definitely is possible in MP2 too. You need to activate this during creation of the images share. If you already have created...
Hi. This is true, but as many people have requested this feature you can create the images share to accept videos too. This way...
Hi, Two questions about MP2 V2.3: - Is it possible to set an external video player for movies? in MP1, it was possible but I do...
Replies
Views
Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some websites propose to have a personal file (you choose what are channels in the .xml). An example for french country : It takes 2 minutes an 5 seconds for 4765 programs imported on my system : If...
Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some...
I've finally finished mapping all the channels were scanned from my HDHomeRun over-the-air and cable tuners, which amounts to over...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Thx, I tried my very best but failed with this config. I wrote a thread in the fritzbox manager forum, perhaps my fritz box ist not compatible??? EPG was realy a wait for a long time topic... Regards ramu
Thx, I tried my very best but failed with this config. I wrote a thread in the fritzbox manager forum, perhaps my fritz box ist not...
Hello MP Team, a week ago I updated to MP 16 Prerelease. Since than I'm not able to watch tv anymore. After restart of my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom