Separate TV settings for each card (1 Viewer)

raf

Portal Pro
January 23, 2005
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
I would like to be able to select different TV settings for each card ie: rendering, zoom mode, MPEG2 codec etc I wouldn't think that would be hard to implement.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused exisiting channel to the expected values for "ARD alpha HD". This works fine. I noticed that the settings of another channel is very similar, so maybe Mediaportal can not divide between these channels:
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused...
As the german channel "ARD Alpha" is now only available in HD i tried to switch to the HD-channel. but after a channel-scan there...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom