Series(Movie) support for MP (1 Viewer)

R

robert

Is it in the plans to support some sort of mySeries or a special database in the myMovies part to make it possible to store series and have them indexed and ordered.

The series often differ from movies in the way that you have a description/image for the entire series but a short description för every file (episode). The relation or path also differe, for series <series>/<season>/<episode>, whilst movies are <movies>/<files>

Anyone else wanting this or already solved it?

Combining this with the new dynamic view would create great option for finding what you want fast and easy.

Thanks for a great program that can become greater.

/robert

A

Anonymous

I would be great! But my series are sorted: <series>/<file> and my files look like:

[06x11] - Hello

[seasonxepisode] - episode name

R

robert

Filter can solve the different looks of our files

Then it would be useful using a filter to be able to set the looks of the files,
så that the groupings would be correct.

This should make it possible to have series descriptions (from imdb) and episode guides (from where?).

example:
%1 = Series
%2 = season
%3 = episode
%4 = episode title
For my files this would be, %1/%2/%3 - %4
For ldittmar files this would be, %1/[%2-%3] - %4

A

Anonymous

Nice work SePPiE! so what you are saying is that to get info on a lost episode i need

"Lost-1x03

SePPiE

Portal Pro
December 6, 2004
The Netherlands
Well, yeah.. you need at least the name of the show and the season/episode info...
Although: If it doesnt find enough info, right now it gives you the onscreen keyboard, so you could still fill in the necessary info.
But if you have ALL your files like that, you'll be doing a lot of typing..

A

Anonymous

sory mate should have clarified need name of show, title name and epsiode number (which I have) to be assured of parsing info correctly/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom