Series Recording (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Is there a feature planned, let's name it "intelligent series recording".

What do I mean with that?

If you want to record multiple shows of the same series, you have to do it one by one by hand.

This is kind of faulty, cause nobody is perfect.

It would be nice to mark a series out of the epg to be recorded, whenever it shows.
Therefore a event ist needed, to check the planned series after an XMLTV update.

MeedioTV calls this Season ticket.

Mic

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I believe that it is possible to use different EPG sources for different channels. For the channels where "Schedules Direct" does not provide any data, you can use the data from the broadcast EPG. The relevant settings are described on this page in the Wiki. You need to enable "Store data only for the selected channels", and then...
I believe that it is possible to use different EPG sources for different channels. For the channels where "Schedules Direct" does...
After much testing with MP1 and MP2 (moving from MCE) I have finally got MP2 up to a standard where it is now active and my wife...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded correctly, but the title of the recording is incorrect. The recording name is the name of the show just before in the EPG. Why do I think this is a MediaPortal bug? 1. Available EPG options depend on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom