[Approved] [MP2-784] Series: Skip season view if there is only one season (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The current series view sequence is Series -> Seasons -> Episodes

However, there are series that have only one season (e.g. Band of Brothers). Can we imagine to then skip the Seasons screen and jump directly to episodes view?

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Could we have it configurable where the Seasons step is Always / Never / skip if only one?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could we have it configurable where the Seasons step is Always / Never / skip if only one?
    That'S basically what MyTvSeries does: it has an option to skip season when there is only one.

"Always" can be achieved by adequate filter setting, i.e. no filtering at season level, which displays all available episodes.

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I’d like to ask for the feature to hide the season selection if there is just season 1. In this case it would be nice to see directly the episodes.

Thanks in advance.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I’d like to ask for the feature to hide the season selection if there is just season 1. In this case it would be nice to see directly the episodes.

Thanks in advance.
    This should already be available. Which version of MP2 are you using? I'm not at PC, perhaps we have a setting to hide filters, when only one item existing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom