Server 2003 (xp?) x64 eHome working!!! (1 Viewer)

dreamdx

Portal Member
October 3, 2008
Since i couldn't find any working x64 drivers for the eHome receiver (MCE remote) for Server 2003 64-bit,
i played around with the OLD replacement drivers and got the 2003 x64 working. Its working with the MceIr.dll Girder plugin AND the newest version of the Replacement Plugin for MP directly. Attached the screenie...

tplebuly.jpg

Since 2003 x64 and XP x64 use the same core, i dont see a reason why the driver wouldn't work with it too ;)

Ive attached the 2003 x64 driver and the latest freeware version of Girder with the only working version of the MceIr.dll i could find ;)

So, either use the remote via MP with the "Replacement Plugin" found here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mce-replacement-plugin-165/latest-test-version-mce-replacement-plugin-15793/ (im using MCE Replacement Plugin - 1.4.2 RC1.zip), or use Girder for whatever reason :confused:

Attachments

• eHome_x64_2003.rar
    30.6 KB
  • Girder_3.2.9.zip
    30.6 KB

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i have the original ehome driver for the 32 bit version of server 2003, works with sp2 i tried it ;) you dont need girder or anything

i can attach if people want them

dreamdx

Portal Member
    October 3, 2008
    Just up it ;) Would be nice to have the "original"/native ehome driver which doesnt result in a code39 on x86.

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    here it is, all the files you need are in here, you need to force it to use these, so you have to use "have disk" method, also sometimes you need to do them twice to install properly god know why but you do, also included is a reg file you need to import in order to allow the remote to wake the pc, also this same reg file stops selective usb standyby issue

THIS IS FOR 32 BIT ONLY!!

Attachments

• ehome 2003 driver.zip
      30.6 KB

al200084

Portal Member
    November 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hello
    I have my Windows Home Server 32bit (HP x510) tried to install the original remote control.
    Unfortunately without success.
    If you install the whole in a particular order.
    In the Device Manager is under the heading "Inputdevices" an infrared HID device,
    which I simply cannot install.:mad:

MFG al200084

K2012

October 25, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Anybody managed to get this to work with XP 64Bit? Mine installs as a USB device, but the keys don't respond or do anything at all. Am I missing something?

::K2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom