setting default background (with auto-switching)in latest version of streamedmp? (1 Viewer)

lanceuppercu

Portal Pro
January 13, 2008
London
i think i've figured out the way the fanart handler does it when using the automatically downloaded images via movingpics and mytvseries and i've nearly got it working where i can choose the images i want to use and only have it switching between them.

however the one thing i seem to be missing is that in the old version, if you put a file called "default" in there, it would default to that image on startup, i cant seem to get that to work anymore, is that feature gone?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    i think i've figured out the way the fanart handler does it when using the automatically downloaded images via movingpics and mytvseries and i've nearly got it working where i can choose the images i want to use and only have it switching between them.

however the one thing i seem to be missing is that in the old version, if you put a file called "default" in there, it would default to that image on startup, i cant seem to get that to work anymore, is that feature gone?

Fanart Handlers 'defaults' to that image only when there isn't any fanart available.

You can find those settings in Fanart Handler plugin configuration --> Tab 'Music Fanart'
    The settings are on the bottom:

s5lsle.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom