Setting up FM radio on TV Server

Discussion in 'fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs' started by crawdaddy, November 25, 2006.

1. crawdaddy

crawdaddy Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I cannot figure out for the life of me how to add FM radio channels to my tv server. It took me a while to get my EPG to work in some way for TV. I'm in the US, so there's no radio guide for FM. So, how in the world do I scan and add FM radio stations to my server. I'm running a hauppage PVR 500MCE card.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. crawdaddy

crawdaddy Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    turns out, I missed the area where you channel scan. Idiotic mistake on my part..

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!