Setting up WebEPG for Dar.fm US radio epg (1 Viewer)

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but I'm having a little problem.
    I've got the grabber working and I can successfully download 7 days worth of data but, I'm having trouble with the downloaded schedules being 24 hours out of whack? For example, the programs for 3pm Monday (per the dar.fm website) are shown on MP's schedule at 3pm Tuesday. I've been looking at some queries in WebEPG Designer and I see that the "dayofweek" in the website's php code uses the numbers 1-7. Am I wrong in thinking that should actually be 0-6? Is that the way that WebEPG would interpret it? Am I just out of luck here or is there some way I can correct for that?

Gcarr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and thought it would not work for me due to that.

At that point I kind went off on another tack. Since I only have a few stations that I am actually interested in recording and, since the schedules don't really change much, I just ended up creating my own xml file and wrote a powershell script to update the dates in it daily. I think that might satisfy my needs for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
    Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
    I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
    TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
    Replies
    Views
    Per HTPSourcer's recommendation, I decided to ditch MP1 and start over again with MP2. At first MP2 wouldn't work at all, but after uninstalling MP1, and MP2, and all the plug-ins, and rebooting multiple times, and more uninstalls, I finally got it. Yay! I don't have any hair left on my head, but at least I have MP2 working! I can...
    Per HTPSourcer's recommendation, I decided to ditch MP1 and start over again with MP2. At first MP2 wouldn't work at all, but after...
    I've tried multiple searches to sort out the issues I'm having, but many of the posts are quite old and so far I'm not getting...
    Replies
    Views
    I re-installed Windows 10 from scratch and moved to mediaportal 2, and now scheduling works as expected. I do not know if the issue was related to the fact that my previous installation was an upgrade of Windows 7 with an already installed mediaportal 1. Anyway I leave my comment here for future reference for people upgrading to...
    I re-installed Windows 10 from scratch and moved to mediaportal 2, and now scheduling works as expected. I do not know if the...
    I have been using mediaportal 1.21 with windows 7 with powerscheduler plugin activated and a task scheduled in windows to download...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom