Settings radiobuttons overlapping (1 Viewer)

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
RC2 with CVS 19-01-06 the radiobuttons in Settings of MediaPortal are overlapping eachother. Just to let you know!

csberto

Portal Pro
November 6, 2004
Tilburg, the Netherlands
BoelShit said:
RC2 with CVS 19-01-06 the radiobuttons in Settings of MediaPortal are overlapping eachother. Just to let you know!
And there is more. The problem in previous cvs (17-01 and 18-01) with 'Channel' and 'Group' in TV home (both greyed out in all skins except BlueTwo) is solved now, but with the ProjectX skin the Basic Home screen is still gone and with cvs 19-01 also the TV display flickers and is completely out of focus (i.e. not within the borders of the skin rectangle for TV display)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was hoping that the supplied log files "might" pinpoint the issue?
No this setting is disabled I have disabled this as suggested. I doubt it will change anything but I will give it a go. I was...
I have had on intermittent occasions over various MP releases where I've suddenly lost the video stream to the TV. This normally...
Replies
Views
Ah, OK, thank you.
Ah, OK, thank you.
How to transfer all of one's own data / settings to a new installation on another Notebook? Is there an import, export option? Is...
Replies
Views
looks good (y) I believe it can be helpful in a household with several clients und is more professional than looking into log files, which is very uncomfortable with remote.
looks good (y) I believe it can be helpful in a household with several clients und is more professional than looking into log...
Can you not just add an option version in the general settings, so you can see the client version and the connected server version...
Replies
Views
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom