[will not fix] settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or posi (1 Viewer)

Reggie Schaffnit

Portal Member
September 16, 2015
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or positioned.
upload_2017-3-2_15-50-51.png

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Unfortunately I can not fix it. There is no possibility to scale the font size according to available height known to me
    You should be able to use a MultiBinding to bind different sizes based on the number of rows property on the guide model (sorry not at computer so can't give you exact property/model names)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You should be able to use a MultiBinding to bind different sizes based on the number of rows property on the guide model (sorry not at computer so can't give you exact property/model names)
    Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility instead of creating a predefined correlation matrix.

<MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{{0}/{1}:F0}">
    <Binding Path="MaxFontSize"/>
    <Binding Path="EPGRows"/>
    </MultiBinding>

Edit:
    @Brownard
    I made a few trials and found the ideal correlation between No of rows and Fontsize.
    The formulation would be: {FontSize = -0.5 * EPGRows + 23} But there should be no FontSize larger than 28, because then width becomes a problem. I'm not sure how to set both in combination and also I need the EPGRow parameter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black bars to MediaPortal when playing videos that didn't conform to a strict 16:9 ratio, I suppose. Thanks to everyone for the patience and help, I can finally enjoy videos fully.
    That was it! :) I had to set it to "Maintain display scaling". I think it was set to "Maintain Aspect Ratio", which added black...
    I'm running MePo in 1080p to my 4K TV (because my Intel NUC HTPC ain't powerful enough to run in 4K) and for some videos, I see...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one and the new one. Simply delete the old one. When this happens in the future, you can select a channel and click the "Preview" button on the panel. If the channel is working, a small preview screen appears...
    You need to use "TV Server Config". On the "TV Channels" panel, you will find that there are two entries for "Quest" -- the old one...
    Help Please, I have a couple of issues. Query 1: Regarding the Quest channel: Last week, I set it to record a program and it...
    Replies
    Views
    Understood.
    Understood.
    In the UK an American show, NCIS, has several series being broadcast on the same day. As a consequence, when I choose to record the...
    Replies
    Views
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures), there's a setting for ignored files you can try to disable. I'm using Mediaportal right now, so can't check exactly how it's worded. Emph
    Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures)...
    Guys, I could really use some suggestions on this one. I've a large film collection that I've recently transferred over to a new...
    Replies
    Views
    So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file name as expected. And why doesn't the list of recorded TV use the programme title from the .XML file?
    So why does the .XML file have the correct programme title and both the .XML and .ts files have the programme title as the file...
    The TV guide correctly showed the programme title as "Vera", both the .ts and .xml file names are "Vera" and the TITLE value in the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom