HDD: 2x320, 1x250
Memory: 2GB
Motherboard: Abit IP35 Pro XE
Video Card: GeForce 9800GTX+
Video Card Driver: Latest
Sound Card: On-board
1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova-T 500
1. TV Card Type: DVBT

I only noticed this problem yesterday in 1.0 final, but the same exists (perhaps more usefully) on my work machine that's still running RC4. I'm sure I found a post about the same problem yesterday, but I can't now.

Basically, everything's working just fine except the channel scan in SetupTV. That might work too, I just can't get to it. The first screenshot (screenshot.53.jpeg) shows the cards on this machine - two "AF9015 BDA Filter", which make up a dual-tuner Twinhan USB stick, and one "USB Digital TV Receiver." which is a disconnected Freecom stick.

If I click on any of these cards I should be able to select my area and scan for channels, but the second screenshot (screenshot.54.jpeg) shows what I actually see - the last screen I looked at, but with the header of the "Scan" screen. The screen is fully functional - if I was looking at the "Manual Control" screen I can start and stop timeshifting or scan for EPG data for example.

Interestingly, I get the scan screen for the disabled card, but that's obviously no use. I've tried disabling one of the tuners on the current card in case that was somehow the key, but I get exactly the same result: for some reason, that screen (except the tuner name) isn't shown for the "AF9015 BDA Filter" cards (or my "Nova-DT DVB-T Tuner (Dev 1 PathX)" cards at home.)

Any ideas?

Attached is a set of logs from my RC4 setup, if necessary I'll upload the 1.0 logs when I get home.

Attachments

• screenshot.53.jpeg
    screenshot.53.jpeg
    181.2 KB
  • screenshot.54.jpeg
    screenshot.54.jpeg
    184.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom