MediaPortal Version: TVengine3-02-11-2007--01-13--Rev12919 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PentiumD 2.8 HDD: WD 20GB P-ATA + Seagate 500GB SATA 3.0GB/S Perpendicular drive Memory: 512MB DDR2 533 (1-stick) Motherboard: Intel D102GGC2 Motherboard Chipset: ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Motherboard Bios: 1084 Video Card: (onboard) Video Card Driver: N/A Sound Card: (onboard) Sound Card AC3: ... Sound Card Driver: Realtek (AUD_allOS_5324_5322_PV_Realtek) 1. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR-250 1. TV Card Type: PCI 1. TV Card Driver: pvr_188.8.131.5201_inf MPEG2 Video Codec: ... MPEG2 Audio Codec: ... Satelite/CableTV Provider: Time Warner HTPC Case: (generic) Cooling: default/standard Power Supply: 350W ATX2.0 When I double-click SetupTV.exe the first time, I get the sql setup box, that test clears and I save it. I then get the "TVServer service not started..." message and I click "Yes" to start that. Then nothing. Unless, that is, I check the Task Manager, then I see DW20.exe pop up and eventually spike up to 97MB Mem Usage & 141MB VM Size, before dropping off and going away. Setuptv remains resident in the Task Manager. I have followed the SQL instructions in the Wiki, I've opened the appropriate ports for UDP and TCP on ZoneAlarm, & I have made sure to start the SQL Service Browser. I can not, however, manually start the TVService service. I get an Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly." message. I have uninstalled, deleted & purged & registry-cleaned, and reinstalled and have not had any improvement. Please advise.