setuptv stopped working (1 Viewer)

nhorton79

June 20, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hopefully this is an easy fix.

Everytime I try configure TV Server and I go to my analog card and click Scan for TV Channels it automatically close TV Server with error SetupTV has stopped working I click on problem details and get:
Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: setuptv.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.2.42498
Problem Signature 03: 4a04b3f5
Problem Signature 04: System.Windows.Forms
Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 49cc5f77
Problem Signature 07: 4cc1
Problem Signature 08: 5e
Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentOutOfRange
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 5129

Wow, I would really appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Cheers
Nick

fluxtras

October 15, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have the same issue... Only different OS version. The rest is the same. I have a TV-card that never worked with MPortal anyway, but with the new TVServer I thought to give it a try, no luck.

Pitty no one has answered you. I would like to fix this as well.

PS. My TV Card does almost nothing by hardware. The only thing the hardware does, is receive a feed. No processing whatsoever.

rgarbage

November 24, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

Having the same problem with mediaportal1.0.4.23491 and windows 7 x64. After doing a clean install i'm able to search for tv signal (once) but on all channels i'm getting no signal. When scanning for a signal the second time, setuptv stopped working. Despite of all other attempts to discover signal, as soon as button (scan for tv channels) is clicked setuptv stops working. Attacht debug info. Hope some one can help... Card is working fine in windows media center.

Regards,....

StijnS

Portal Member
December 12, 2009
Limburg, Belgium
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I have the same problem when I try to let TV Server search for TV Channels.
Used TV Card: Hauppage WinTV GO 607 (Tuner: Philips FI1216 MK2)
Computer: Windows XP Professional SP3, Pentium 4 2,4GHz, 768MB Ram, NVidia GForce FX5200, Sigmatel sound card.
It is a fresh and clean Windows install. The TV card works with the application "AMcap" wich was included in the driver for the card. The card also works fine with MythTV, except I have to feed the audio via the line in of the sound card.
TV Server logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom