Shade White / Shade Black (1 Viewer)

infernalshad

Portal Pro
November 25, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Guys!

I want to make a Skin called Shade White and Shade Black, inspired by the HTC UI's for PPC's!

There are two Screenshots in the Attachment (Just a Photoshop-Work, no skinning done yet!)

If i port it to MediaPortal, i will take the "Indigo"-Skin (Big Thx Psycho Reptile for your great work!) and recolor it (if i allowed to!!!). So you can use Shade Black and Shade White with the additional Site's like the "Watch"-Site from the Monochrome and Indigo Skin!

How do you like it? Should i port it to a MediaPortal Skin?

greetz,
infernalshade

Attachments

• Shade_White.jpg
    Shade_White.jpg
    385.5 KB
  • Shade_Black.jpg
    Shade_Black.jpg
    380.4 KB

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I think the skin looks neat and clean, but not much to say about "just" basichomescreen - it does look much like Indigo/Monochrome...

Btw: Never seen anyone hoping for PayPal donations via signature advertisement before...

If you like the teams effort in creating MediaPortal, consider donating :D

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I do like this concept you drew up here. It's nice and simple, I say go for it!
    Maybe add a rss ticker and weather info?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guys!

I want to make a Skin called Shade White and Shade Black, inspired by the HTC UI's for PPC's!

There are two Screenshots in the Attachment (Just a Photoshop-Work, no skinning done yet!)

If i port it to MediaPortal, i will take the "Indigo"-Skin (Big Thx Psycho Reptile for your great work!) and recolor it (if i allowed to!!!). So you can use Shade Black and Shade White with the additional Site's like the "Watch"-Site from the Monochrome and Indigo Skin!

How do you like it? Should i port it to a MediaPortal Skin?

greetz,
    infernalshade

....only to get it right, you only do two mockups, no finish hotskin or fantastic plugin. And for that you realy ask for donations for yourself ????

infernalshad

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Noooo :D This Donations-Link is placed in every signature on every forum i'm logged in :D i DON'T want to earn money with creating this skin, but i'm also active in forum's like xda-developers, where i'm developing software... ;)

yes you're right...these are just the homescreens, but well..i thought you could see a small overview in this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom