Shortcut for "My lyrics" in "My music" (1 Viewer)

olli14

Portal Pro
December 17, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Bleazle,
first of all it's a great skin.
But I have a remark:
In the skin "Black & White 1080" I have seen a shortcut/button for "my Lyrics" in the submenu where mp3 files (music files) are listed.
So when you enter "my music", go to one of your mp3 folders and hear a song you can press this "my lyrics" shortcut/button and you enter directly to the "my lyrics" menu.
Can you integrate this shortcut in Bleazle?

Oliver

Bleazle

Portal Pro
July 14, 2007
Pukekohe
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I've been meaning to do that for a while now - one of my sons likes to use the My Lyrics pugin so I want to make it easier for him. I'll have a look at it in a few weeks (after my holiday).

Blealze

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You can do this yourself if you compare the two xml files. You could just use the global search icon and change the link so that it loads the my lyrics page. Then if that works you can change the icon picture.

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Bleazle:
    Would be great when you do this. By the way: I think that the changes will be made in the file "mymusicgenres.xml", right? I've seen that in this file something like a "search music" function is disabled. Can you enable this?

kiwijunglist:
    I tried to compare both files but I can't do this by myself.

olli14

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    olli14 - you can try what i do for my lyrics

Open mylyrics.xml and look for the skin id# (at the top of the xml file), write down the number
    Install Shortcut'er plugin
    Definte a hotkey combination eg CTRL+SHFT+Z to Load skin id# above
    Map CTRL+SHIFT+Z to a key on your IR remote control
    Then you can press the key on your remote whenever you want mylyrics to load

Alternatively check this thread here
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/add-global-search-music-button-beazle-v6-12-a-60682/
    instead of using the hyperlink number (skin id for globalmusicsearch) use the skin id for the mylyrics plugin
    if your really keen, you theoretically should be able to find the little green search icon picture in the beazle skin directory you could edit it and make a different icon to match my lyrics, or borrow icon from another skin.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    OK, my first job after coming back from holiday was to look at this. I've replaced the shortcut to "My Radio" (which I've never used) in the Musicsongs.xml file (Share View screen) with a link to MyLyrics and I've added a link to MyLyrics in the Genre View screen (the Search shortcut is still there). Plus I've "Bleazle'd" the MyLyrics screen.

Those of you that are sharp will notice that the currently playing OSD graphic doesn't match the rest of the skin - it's the graphic used in Monochrome, which I prefer to the current OSD graphic used in BleazleWide - this will be changed skinwide in the next release....

Bleazle

Attachments

• 23-08-2009 6-55-11 p.m..jpg
      23-08-2009 6-55-11 p.m..jpg
      29.5 KB
    • 23-08-2009 6-56-02 p.m..jpg
      23-08-2009 6-56-02 p.m..jpg
      28.9 KB
    • Lyrics Shortcut.zip
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom