Should I keep working on this skin? (1 Viewer)

T

TheBadgerKing

Ive had MediaPortal for just over a day now and I have to say its fantastic. I enjoy coding in C/C++ so I might make a start on some plugins for it very soon.

Anyhoo I'm having a dabble with making a skin (well updating the default skin), and I thought I would see what people think about it. Its not finnished yet but ive only been working on it for a couple of hours. I will finnish it soon as I want it for personal use but if anyone else wants to have a copy of it then let me know.

I'm still on dial up at the moment so uploading things can take an age. Also how do I go about getting this skin shown on www.mediaportal-skins.net? I know I should read the faq but my dial up is uber slow and I get fed up when i spen 5mins loading a page only to findout that its not what I want. If someone could link me to where I need to look then that would be fantastic.

Heres the link to a screen shot. Theres still a couple of things which are going to change in the way of graphics (also just downloaded the skineditor so there will be some moving of objects)

http://www.mymegafile.com/files/235/sample.JPG

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Definately different. It might be too dark for my TV, I will have to check when you get it finished. But very creative.

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi TheBadgerKing,

keep on working on that.
    It might look crazy, but that’s good.
    It’s a pity that there are still only a few themes for Media Portal, so every additional skin would be great.
    When it’s finished I think a lot of people would like to use it.
    You should test it on your TV to see if it’s to dark, but I think you should finish that one, absolutely.

Regards
    Ralph

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom