shoutcast directory left hand panel not displaying correctly (1 Viewer)

bertybassett55

Portal Pro
August 16, 2006
in this plugin with your skin the left hand panel does not display any menu options. I supect this happen because I over wrote the orginal skin when using the mpi installer.

Now the question is what files from the monochrome XML do I need to restore to replace your version of the skin for this plugin?

bertybassett55

Portal Pro
August 16, 2006
BTW just retried restoring the Shoucast XML file from the orginal monochrome skin but this didn't help. Can anyone please help.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Same as Connect4, put the attached file in your MP\language directory and make sure you are running the latest version ;)

Attachments

• shoutcast-languages.xml
      30.7 KB

bertybassett55

Portal Pro
    August 16, 2006
    just tested and no joy but when I upgraded to the lastest verison from the shoutcast thread the menu worked a treat. I had used the mpi file from the mediaportal plugins page on the 1st attempt so maybe that had something to do with it not working.

bertybassett55

Portal Pro
    August 16, 2006
    ok I think I will drop them some cash on pay day. I'll mention in the notes field it was because of your work because without it I would not be able to use media portal as your skin is the most important part of the whole project. Without Monochrome I would have moved back to MCE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom