Shoutcast favourites instead of directory list (1 Viewer)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, anyone know if it's possible to link to my shoutcast favourites directly from basic home rather than going to the directory list first and then having to navigate to favourites?

I found the xml file for favourites but it doesn't appear in the list to add as a menu item in basic home editor, only the directory list xml is there.

Thanks

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi, anyone know if it's possible to link to my shoutcast favourites directly from basic home rather than going to the directory list first and then having to navigate to favourites?

I found the xml file for favourites but it doesn't appear in the list to add as a menu item in basic home editor, only the directory list xml is there.

Thanks

Hi,

Only files with an ID will show up and also there is some filtering, what is the xml file name - I dont have shoutcase installed so cant test at the moment.

thx

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi trevor, thanks for reply, attached the file.

:D

Hi,

This is only a configuration file so no chance you can do what you want with this. I will have a look at teh shoutcast plugin and see what it does for the preset screen and see if anything is possible, but dont hold out much hope.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Dont worry about it trevor, not point in putting your time into this just for me, was only trying to save myself a few button clicks, its not important, sure your time can be used to better effect elsewhere.

Thanks for having a look though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom