Show import issue (1 Viewer)

Toga

Portal Pro
January 17, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all.

Having an isssue importing a few shows.
Im running the new build released last week.
I have 40 or so different series all importing fine, I tidy all of the file names using TV Rename, which gest the show names from the TVDB and adjusts the filenames accordingly.
I have a few early episodes of Naruto Shuppuuden named "Naruto Shuppuuden S01E01 - Homecoming" etc..
I have been watchin most of the episodes online but have just recently got the newer episoded in HD, put them in the relevant foler on my server and ran the import. names are in the same format (SHow Name SXXEXX Title)
It didn't pick up the new episodes. Looked in the manual importer and they are listed there.
I tried to manualy import them which it appears to do but they are listed as 6x9 6x10 etc with no screens or info.

Any ideas why it recognises the old episodes but not the newer ones?

R300

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    "Naruto Shuppuuden" Does not come up as a listed series when searching at the TVDB ........I guess it's up to you to add it.;)

Toga

Portal Pro
    January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sorry Guys, forgive my spelling :) . The files are all titled Naruto Shipuuden. I've triple checked it. The episode are on the TVDB e.g. Naruto Shippuuden: The Hunt
    But the import does not auto recognise it even though the file is called "Naruto Shippuden S06E10 - The Hunt"

It has now updated the data and pulled in the episode name and details but why would it not automatically do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom