Showing the day of a recording (1 Viewer)

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not sure if this is the correct forum but I couldn't find a better one...

I just upgraded from 1.02 to 1.1 (and love it), but there seems to have been one change I don't like. I think in the previous default wide skin that the date shown for TV recordings included the name of the day (mon, tue etc.), the new version does not seem to do this. I really mis this feature as it was an easy way to tell if a program was a new episode or repeat (new ones are on Sundays, repeats on Tuesdays etc.). Is there any sort of configuration to get the day of the week back?

Many thanks

Andy

Larzon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2010
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Maybe one of the expert skinners could give advice, but if the solution requires editing xml you will need to roll up your sleeves and get a little dirty. I've dabbled with modifying skin files and it can occupy a lot of time.

Anyhow, there is another option. Attached is a screen capture (cropped) showing Recorded TV listings when using the For The Record plugin. FTR uses a different TV plugin, and so the format is different, and happens to include the day of the recording. :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...rule-based-scheduling-suite-26158/#post167952

I recommend clicking through to the official site. The developers promise a new release soon, which will be updated to work with MediaPortal 1.1 final. Keep an eye on the Public Beta Releases.

Attachments

• For The Record TV listing.png
      For The Record TV listing.png
      166.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom