shutdown configuration menu (1 Viewer)

bonz007

Portal Member
June 27, 2005
italy
Home Country
Italy Italy
I' d like shutdown(or standy by or freeze ) mp by my remote or from the skin just press only the power off without any more choice.
Now must be chosen between the several options(shutdown, restart, freeze, stand by).
I think will be nice have an option in the configuration to set what to do at the power off.

Regards.

jarreboum

Portal Member
March 2, 2007
I second that, I don't think there is a keyboard shortcut (girder :p) to make the shutdown menu pop. And it could be nice to merge the close program into the shutdown menu.

[edit] As I'm thinking of it, one perfect shutdown menu would be a separate app.That way it would pop over any other app launched, and thus propose to close the app, switch to mediaportal, close mediaportal and the app, shutdown, standby, hibernate. It would be nice for closing external apps launched by mediaportal, like emulators or external viewers.

d1ck0

Portal Member
March 1, 2007
Home Country
I would also like to see a scheduled shutdown time option in MP. This would allow the shutdown of the pc after a recording has finished.

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
I would also like to see a scheduled shutdown time option in MP. This would allow the shutdown of the pc after a recording has finished.

Er, it should do that already thanks to the PowerScheduler plugin.

As for the button, that functionality already exists on the MCE remote, so you could probably map the action to a key on your remote for the same effect. Check out the keyboard shortcut configuration in MP setup.

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom