Shutdowsn Issue With B&W 1.6 (1 Viewer)

dim_n

Portal Member
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Greece Greece
Dear Sir/Madam,

I Shaw your theme and it was very impressive. Very nice work.

But I have a small Issue. When I select Shutdown the screen keep showing me the same think (the options of the shutdown). If I select restart everything works fine.

I have to say that the only thing that I have change is the first icon (TV -> Online Videos), using your instructions.

Ho can I solve this.

Thanks in advance

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
That sounds quite strange. I'm a little inclined to say that it might be a MediaPortal problem and not a skin problem. The shutdown button is a just a button with an actions attached to it. And according to you this button works since you get the dialog with the different options. This dialog uses a generic dialog skin file which MediaPortal then fills with the different options. The same generic dialog is used quite a few places. Could you for example try “My Videos” > “Switch View”. Does this work? It uses exactly the same skin file as the shutdown dialog. You should also check if you have the same problem in the Blue3wide skin. If you have problems with both there’s a problem that the MediaPoral guys need to look at.

dim_n

Portal Member
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Greece Greece
Dear Sir,
Thanks for the quick replay.

This issue is happened only in B&W Skin. Blue (default) and StreamedMP (that I am ussing) works fine. It was also happened with the default myhome.xls before i change it,

I try to shutdown from an other screen and the same thing happens. It opens the screen to select what you want (shutdown, restart etc) and restart is working fine shutdown don't work (open the same dialog again).

dim_n

Portal Member
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Greece Greece
I installed mediaportal 1.1.1 (insted of the old 1.1.0) and now its working fine.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom