Shuttle M1000 Media Center (1 Viewer)

dcheah

Portal Member
July 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I have seen a Shuttle M1000 Media Center system, the design & hardwares used is very good & impressive.

Does anyone tried it before or seen how it works ? Any problems found during the test or using it ?

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    The hardware specifications seem fine (and it looks pretty awesome too :) ) but it makes no mention of specifics of the tv cards inside. Id find that out before going any further.

dcheah

Portal Member
    July 18, 2005
    Kuala Lumpur
    Yeah me too, I can't get any informations on the TV card used. I have already contact my local distributor (Malaysia) to find out more about it & hopefully able to get my hands on it for testing.

Well if you do find out, please do let me know OK ? :D

fathead

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2005
    Have you seen the price of it???

You could build yourself a top of the range HTPC with one of those Silverstone LC18 cases for less!

dcheah

Portal Member
    July 18, 2005
    Kuala Lumpur
    Here in Malaysia, we're having a few holidays this week. So most of the distributor company are closed for the holidays season.

Will let you know once I have the price & will compared it with a DIY systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
    Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
    Replies
    Views
    Solution and follow-up in German thread.
    Solution and follow-up in German thread.
    Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
    Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
    Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
    Replies
    Views
    • Article
    Ok, thanks :)
    Ok, thanks :)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom