site in French (1 Viewer)

jlapin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2009
    hello,

there is no support site in French? why?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: site in French

Last I checked there were about 20. Read the wiki to find out which and where and how to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and it is frequently timing out!
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    The response time on the www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/ site has been slow for the past couple of days but tonight it is worse and...
    Replies
    Views
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
    Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
    Replies
    Views
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
    thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
    For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom