Skin: Clarity (1 Viewer)

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    Here are some screenshots of a skin I'm currently working on.
    It's based on a touchscreen interface I made for the SlimServer a couple of years back. It was called Clarity and so is this skin.

I haven't decided on the background yet and it will with all certainty turn out different than this one.

Clarity1.jpg

Clarity2.jpg

Clarity3.jpg

Clarity4.jpg

Clarity5.jpg

Clarity6.jpg

kamrat

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Raven - what can I say?! Seems like you are about to do it again! This looks very promising. A great alternative to Razor!

The 3D ball looks great but is maybe lacking purpose and meaning. Could this be replaced by something else or maybe the ball could be engraved with a subtle MediaPortal-logo?

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    I don´t know if it is your intension, but if you want to make this a touchscreen skin, you´ll have something really unique.

It has been asked a couple of times, but afaik nobody finished a complete skin for touchscreen operation.

tomtom

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    kamrat said:
    Raven - what can I say?! Seems like you are about to do it again! This looks very promising. A great alternative to Razor!

The 3D ball looks great but is maybe lacking purpose and meaning. Could this be replaced by something else or maybe the ball could be engraved with a subtle MediaPortal-logo?

I'm glad you like it! :)

The ball started out more as a placeholder for whatever background I would later decide on. It's there mostly so the blur effect would be visible. Having an engraved logo is not a bad idea though.

Raven

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2005
    Stockholm
    tomtom21000 said:
    I don´t know if it is your intension, but if you want to make this a touchscreen skin, you´ll have something really unique.

It has been asked a couple of times, but afaik nobody finished a complete skin for touchscreen operation.

tomtom

This is not going to be a touch screen skin. I think the user base for that is quite small and to be honest, media portal isn't really optimised for touch screen usage. Besides, it's a 16:9 skin and I'm not aware of any touch screens with that aspect ratio.

Rybber

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2004
    Denmark
    Raven, that looks just beautiful!

I'm already using your Razor skin, but must admit this looks even better and I like the bright welcoming colors!

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    A M A Z I N G!

this OSD is really looking AWESOME! i'm looking forward to use it! i really like the fact that that there's a text menue on the right menu instead of icons underneath so it does not take away so much space in the upper direction! an the blurry/smoothy white is looking grate... can't wait (-;

snewman

Portal Member
    January 30, 2006
    Australia
    Raven,

Great looking skin - and widescreen!

A question - what will the control panel look like for movies (ie when you press pause and the controls popup for FF, RW, audio sync adjust etc)?

One of my biggest dislikes of BlueTwo is the massive screen real estate taken up by these controls.

Sean

--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom