Skin editor tool ? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Codec-Lister DE
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video file. And you can use it for audio- only files too. Supported file extensions are: Video File Extentions = .mkv;.mk3d;.mp4;.avi;.ts;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.divx;.wmv;.flv;.wtv;*.dvr-ms Audio File Extentions =...
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video...
Hello. Since I have nothing else to do ;) , I wrote a small tool called "Codec Lister" because I needed it. At the touch of a...
Replies
Views
Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you fixed your problem.
Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you...
Hello to all I have a problem, my Mediaportal doesn't start anymore, there was a power cut while I was shutting down my PC and...
Replies
Views
Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to this windowm its load skin again with all changes ... :)
Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to...
Hi Guys, I just recently completed a major cleanup and reorganization of my media library. My media library is stored on a 10 TB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP skin DE
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/mayahd Yes, this skin looks also verry good and timeless!
https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/widescreen/mayahd Yes, this skin looks also verry good and timeless!
I want to use at my new HTPC the same skin like the old one and my other HTPC: StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
Well, if you ask me, with all respects, even not in your dream. I will never work in myprograms. MultiShortcut is working, only missing is(are) skin(s) configuration(s). This is not plugin(s) way(s) to manage skin(s) stuff. And, more when plugin don't use "skin GUI" stuff. Better is to leave as it (with risk) or, modify basic home editor.
Well, if you ask me, with all respects, even not in your dream. I will never work in myprograms. MultiShortcut is working, only...
I recently installed the MultiShortcut plugin V27 but the DWHD skin editor shows it as "Unavalable". I have set up the shortcuts...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom