Skin "Fidelity" 1.0 Ready for Download (11.4.2010) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Fidelity Skin 1.0 ( 11.4.2010)

Promotion3.png

the "Fidelity" Skin is designed as clean as possible, only needed informations are in the hole screens. The additional infos are in hidden menues and will be displayed in seperate windows, so they can use more space for bigger text, for easyer reading on the TV screen. The goal of the gui is to show most things with icons.

As you can see on the big jumb of version number to 1.0 it is a release version now.
    Many , many things has beeen done after last beta version. All stuff and screens are done now
    and working fine. Also the Homescreen is now done with the round hovers.
    All mention bugs are fixed and so on and so on....

So i hope you have fun with this skin version.

The Skin is done in HD resolution 720P but also scales up perfect to 1080.

Hope you like it !

Greetings Harley :)

Download Fidelity Skin 1.0

But pictures shows more then words, so here the actual final done screenshots:

Screenshots 25.02.2010
    19-30-58.png 19-37-38.png 19-37-52.png 19-40-08.png
    19-41-35.png 21-26-15.png 21-26-46.png 21-27-20.png
    21-27-54.png 21-28-27.png 21-28-59.png 21-29-39.png
    21-30-22.png 21-30-39.png 21-32-08.png 21-34-38.png
    21-36-36.png 21-38-26.png 21-38-55.png 21-40-00.png
    21-40-24.png 21-41-17.png 21-43-00.png 21-43-58.png
    21-46-39.png 21-47-32.png 22-02-44.png Defaulticonlistview.jpg
    Flow.jpg List.png Movingpictures1.jpg Movingpictures3.jpg

...special thanks to ltfearme for doing the TVSeries xml´s , to catavolt for doing the MovingPictures xml´s
    and dukus for doing the installer.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

30.01.2010 Teaser Video of full animated Basichomsreen
    Teaservideo basichomescreen
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

24.11.2009 First Teaser Video of Fidelity Skin ..many thanks to I-Loop, who has done the video
    Teaser HD Video Fidelity skin

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    It's too bad that there's not a plugin that shows a real clock like the one you've put on top. IMHO, static elements like that doesn't really add to the skins beauty. Everything else looks very nice though.

Emph

Spragleknas

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Country flag
    Looks very promising.
    Been wondering about when you were gonna use those icons :).

(BTW: Anastacia again ... ;))

edterbak

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Wow... Looks cool Harley. :)
    Am I correct in understanding that the main menu can scroll from left to right, and there is a submenu underneath it?

btw.. you must really like Batman - The dark knight.... lol

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    as it will be a long way to finish it, because i will do the gfx in a perfect way
    and it will be have also some nice extra features, i do this skin in teamwork with catavolt.
    So we can do the xml coding together, so i have more time for the gfx work. :)

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Harley!

Yes, Sir :D ... very promising and awesome looking ...

cu

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Progress on "Fidelity"

Hi all,

progress is comming along very good, so i can show you now some first real screenshots !
    You will find them in first post.

After skinning now over five years for mp , this skin will my tenth one for mp
    So it should be a different one, i hope you like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread